Fatal Urge Carefree Kiss
Always Shine Australia Party
A) Guiding Principle:
Always Shine Australia Party is based on the principle of “Equalism”.
B) Definition of Equalism:
1. “Equalism” is a form of society that envisages equality amongst its’ subjects over a spectrum.
2. Explaining the concept of Equalism further (What does Equalism postulates?)
2a. “Equalism” can be crudely defined as “Capitalistic-Communism” or “Communistic-Capitalism”.
2b. It entails the best parts of both forms of societal setups so that the government is run and its’ policies formulated and implemented for the betterment of the ordinary people of the state.
3. An “Equalistic State” is basically a capitalistic society with an upper and lower cap on the income anyone living in that society, state or country can have, and that includes everybody from the ordinary to the highest ranking government official like the head of the state, as also every businessman living or doing business in that state, society or country. The communistic part of this whole setup is that the big businesses are government owned and run with public partnership being restricted to the highest income level cap. And the government not only enforces the income caps but also runs the bank into which all income generated by any business goes first hand before it is withdrawn to pay the business expenses including employee salaries and also the business owner’s income share.
C) The “Equalistic State” can be explained with the following example.
1) “Government Responsibility” refers to every citizen who is unemployed. Such a person will be paid say an “X” amount per month. For example: $1500 dole money ($375 per week) at the moment in Australia. However the money will be subject to the condition mentioned in the point number eight under this heading.
2) “Productive Citizen” refers to every individual who is working as an employee in any business, field or organization. The maximum pay any “Productive Citizen” can withdraw will be subject to a cap of “10X”. The hierarchy of any organisation will be allowed to have only 9 levels of employees under the businessman with the lowest ranking employee getting “2X” salary. For example: Most of the Aussies are currently earning “2X” to “3X” salaries with the best paying jobs being around the “6X” to “8X” mark. So every body will have a chance to earn more. But read on the next two parts and you will know how “Equalism” goes a step ahead than Capitalism.
3) “Private Owner” refers to any citizen who owns or runs a business. The business could be as small as a kiosk or as big as a “$1 Million” industrial unit. The income cap for these owners will be like the above class, “10X”. However in “Equalistic State” there is another cap, “No person can own more than one business.” For example: All the shopping malls and fast food joint chains that you see today, say they are run by multinationals “Y” and “Z” respectively. In “Equalistic State” they will all be owned by single independent individuals, with each individual allowed to own only one such unit. So if one organisation owns 10 malls and another owns 100 fast food joints in your city in a “Capitalistic State”, in an “Equalistic State”, 10 different individuals will own those shopping malls independently and 100 individuals will own those fast food joints. This will not only increase the number of opportunities for an ordinary person to own his own business and be his own boss but the money of the entire economy will be spread out in many accounts, rather than being confined to the account of one big individual or organisation. So there will be no chance of recession again.
4) “Big Business” refers to any business the setup cost of which is more than “1 Million” dollars. Such businesses will only be owned by the Government initially. Subsequently, the Government will sell out it’s share to private individuals for a value of One Million dollars investment by each individual, with the cap of “One business per individual” still in place, and the percentage of the share in business will be equal to value of One Million Dollar investment in the said business at the time of its’ purchase by the particular individual. However, depending upon the level of business the salary cap for the businessman will be “15X”. The rest of the money earned will go into the Government account. The bigger the business, more the number of private owners sharing the ownership. The individuals will draw salaries equivalent to their share in business with a maximum cap as afore mentioned. So in case of the business not making enough money, their salaries will correspondingly decrease. These private owners who will not be eligible to own any more businesses.
5) “Government Bank” refers to the bank which will house all the accounts of all the businesses operated in the society, into which will go all the income (including the expenditure). The salaries of the employees and business expenses will be transferred from that account into the respective accounts (the accounts may be in any other bank) by the “Government Bank”. The owner will get the money from the bank according to the salary cap the owner is under. If the business fails to generate enough money the owner will get paid the remainder, and if the business generates more money, then that money will go into the government account.
6) “Tax” refers to the money that will be collected by the government in the form of sales tax on sold commodities (and will not include any service tax). There will however be no income tax on anyone. However the interest generated by the money deposited in any bank by any individual will be collected as a tax in whole. The intention behind having no tax on income but taking the interest generated by putting money in a bank is to give people more money for their work so that they can buy more things from the market. When more money will be spent in the market, their will be demand for more products which will create more business opportunities which will again benefit the ordinary people. Besides more things people buy better will be their standard of living. And Government will still get their share of money in the form of sales tax. And not to forget that the Government ownership of 90% share of all big businesses (anything that involves an investment greater than 1 Million Dollars) means Government will have its' own source of income to bank upon.
7) “Property cap” refers to the condition that one family can only own one home. This will make more houses available in the market and housing more affordable for everybody. Buying a house and renting it for money will no longer be a business option. People will still be allowed to rent a part of the property they are themselves living it but no one will be allowed to buy any house in access of one house.
8) “Resident Card” refers to a card that will be given to every resident of the society, citizen or otherwise, depending upon their role in society, that is whether they are Government Responsibility, Productive Citizens or Private Owners. No kind of purchase will be allowed to be made without these cards. These cards will allow their bearers to purchase according to their role in society. For example: for everything they buy, the individuals who are Government Responsibility will have to pay 10% more than the selling price of the commodity. The rationale behind this rule is to decrease the purchasing power of the money they get for doing nothing so that, firstly, the government money is not wasted and secondly, they feel the need to start working in order to buy more things. Besides it will help the government to recover some money back from them. The Productive Citizens on the contrary will get 10% discount on everything they will purchase so that the buying power of their money increases. The Private owners will be required to purchase the items at the price set for them, simply because they have a better chance of making more money than their counterparts.
9) “Army Cap” refers to the capping of salaries of the armed forces. The soldiers will have their pay starting from “6X” and will go as far up as “10X”. The army officer’s will get paid from “11X” to “15X”. Those serving in a war will get an extra “X” amount above their cap amount.
10) Research and Development will be controlled by Government with 50% if the share of any particular facility being shared with private individuals in a manner prescribed for big business under “Point 4” of the current “Section C”.
D) Aim of “Always Shine Australia Party”:
The basic aim of ASAP will be to pass legislation through the age old democratic traditions of Australia, which includes a referendum by the ordinary people of Australia, so as to lead Australia from Capitalism towards Equalism.
National defence will be given top priority and defence budget will be given a boost.
Ties with every other country including Middle East, will be improved.
Australia’s participation in the businessmen sponsored war will be immediately stopped and peace negotiations will be initiated. Peace cannot be won by killing people of other lands as even they are brothers, fathers, friends and relatives of someone. Killing people will only increase hatred for those who kill. When the whole world is not ready to forgive an entire race and religion for a few killings, how can the world expect millions of those whose homes have been ravaged in this war, whose brothers, sons and daughters have been killed in this war, to forgive all of us? Hatred and war only sow the seeds of more hatred and war, both of which are against the development of either side. A very delicate issue, it will be handled with extreme care and accorded the topmost priority. “Peace is the only thing in favour of ordinary people! Peace at any cost is cheap!”
E) What will be the structure of ASAP?
ASAP will have the following membership structure:
1. The President of ASAP
2. The Council of Chair.
3. The Chair of Members.
F) Seat of Power in ASAP:
The seat of power in ASAP resides primarily in the “Council of Chair”. The secondary seat of power is “Chair of Members”. The “Party President” only acts as a deadlock breaker. Other than the initial sweeping powers of the “Founding President” (which again are restricted by the condition of “31st August, 2011 or 999 members, whichever happens later”) the “Party President” enjoys a very non glamorous role. The reason for such a power distribution is to avoid unnecessary intra-party power struggles. The “Elected Representatives” at various levels of governance will only serve as public faces of the party, the policies being determined solely by the “Council of Chair”, and in case of any issues, by the “Chair of Members” under permission from the “Party President” as described under the relevant headings.
G) What kind of people can join ASAP at various levels?
1) “Supporters” Any person who lives in Australia or territories governed by the Commonwealth, irrespective of their residency status can be a supporter of ASAP. Any person whose life can be affected by the decisions and policies made by Australian Government has got every right to support a party whose decisions favour them.
2) “Members” Only Australian Citizens will have the right to be the members of ASAP. They will be the ones intrusted the task of co-ordinating with the residents of their localities and familiarize them with the party policies, objectives and party candidates in the time of elections.
3) “The Chair of Members” One member from each suburb will be nominated by the other members from that suburb, to represent them in the “Chair of Members”. The “Chair” which will act as the connecting link between the party’s higher hierarchy and the members who will enlighten them of the public opinions, needs and standing on various issues so that future party policies can be formulated. However the members of the “Chair” will be required to posses a minimum of a “Post Graduate Qualification” from a reputed University. The worst statement that can be made about a country’s education system is that some one illiterate or less literate is fitter to lead the country than so many other well qualified people. ASAP is different. If someone wasn’t hard working enough to get a good qualification for self, that person can not be fit enough to represent any section of Aussie population in anyway.
4) “The Council of Chair” After organising the suburbs in any state in an alphabetical order, the members representing the suburbs in the “Chair of Members” will be divided into sets of 25 suburbs each. Each set will then be asked to nominate one member amongst themselves to be their representative in the “Council of Chair”. The “Council of Chair” will be responsible for formulating party strategies for elections and the government strategies after the party comes into power.
5) “The President” “The Chair of Members” will nominate one person from amongst “The Council of Chair” to lead the ASAP.
H) Who can be ASAP candidate for elections?
Only the members of the “Chair of members” or “The Council of Chair” can be the candidates in any election. The President of ASAP cannot stand in elections. This rule shall never be amended, cannot be amended. This is the sacrifice the one who wants to be “The President of ASAP” will have to make.
“Only an AUSSIE born and brought up person will have the right to represent ASAP as their Prime Ministerial or State Premier candidate”
“The Prime Ministerial or State Premier candidate will be the one who had studied at least up to graduation, on the Aussie soil. He may however have a Post Graduation degree from the overseas.”
No foreign born or brought up person can be ASAP’s candidate for any top position in the country. And this rule shall also never be amended, cannot be amended.
I) Party Elections and Membership tenures:
1. Supporters: Anyone who is living in Australia is eligible to be an ASAP supporter for life.
2. Member: Any Australian Citizen can be a member of ASAP for life or until such time as he either quits the party on own free will or is removed from the party under some disciplinary action.
3. Chair of members: Members of the party will elect one member for their suburb for tenure of five years. In case of two members securing same number of votes the member who’s been with the party longer will be chosen. If the parity doesn’t end the person representing the group of suburbs to which that suburb belongs to, in the “Council of Chair”, will decide on the selection. In absence of such a member, or if such a member is yet to be elected, the Party President will have the final say. The member cannot be removed before five years unless the Party President feels there is enough discontent against a member of “The Chair” amongst the members from his suburb.
4. Council of Chair: Suburbs in each metropolitan area will be listed in an alphabetical order and groups of fifty suburbs will be created. After grouping the suburbs together if less than 10 suburbs are left to be grouped, they will be added to the last group else a new group will be created for 10 or more suburbs. Suburbs in country side will be listed separately to metropolitan area and then treated the same way as metropolitan area. From each group thus created, members of the “Chair of Members” will elect one member from amongst themselves to constitute the “Council of Chair”. In case of two or more candidates getting the same number of votes, the one who has been with the party the longest will stand elected. If the parity still exists, the Party President will decide which member stands elected. The tenure will again be five years for each member, unless impeached by the members of the group he represents by a minimum ratio of 69:31 against him.
5. Party President: The candidates will be nominated by the “Council of Chair” (Each nomination will have to be endorsed by at least 5 members of the “Council”) and voting will be restricted only to the members of the “Chair of Members”. In case of two members securing same votes, the “Council of Chair” will vote to select the Party President from amongst the candidates with same votes. If the parity still exists, the outgoing Party President or in his absence, the next senior most party member (in Alphabetical order in case of more than one) will pull out a name slip from a box with name slips containing names of candidates with maximum votes. In case of no candidate willing to take up the coveted post because of the sacrifice associated, the senior most member of the “Chair of Members” (in Alphabetical order in case of more than one) will become the Party President. The tenure will be five years, other than that of the “Founding President” who will only resign on his own free will. However, after resigning for the first time, even the “Founding President” will be subject to the same rules as any other member aspiring to be the Party President, or a Party President. The Party President can be removed from the post only if such a move is proposed by 59% members of the “Council of Chair” and voted in favour by “Chair of Members” in a ratio of 69:31. The “Founding President” however cannot be impeached unless he has already stepped down from the Presidency once and has been re-elected via regular process.
J) Administrative roles and powers:
1. Party Policies: Party policies and all decisions regarding the party functioning and administration will be taken by the “Council of Chair”. Any policy decision will have to be supported by a ratio of 69:31, and then forwarded for approval by the “Party President”. The “Party President” can approve the suggestion or return it for revision, with or without reasons and/or suggestions. If the same policy, altered or un-altered, is returned to the Party President but is still not acceptable to the Party President, the Party President will then mark it for voting by “Chair of Members” and will have to be approved by a ratio of 69:31 to be accepted. The “Party President” can suggest a policy decision to the “Council of Chair” for approval (again by a ratio of 69:31) which if rejected by the “Council” can be marked for a voting by the “Chair of Members” by the Party President.
2. Party Candidates: As suggested earlier, the “Council of Chair” will pick up candidates to represent the party in various elections. However, the candidates will have be Australian Citizens who have been born and brought up in Australia, with minimum qualification being Post Graduation, and subject to the condition that the education up to Graduation was undertaken in Australia. The “Party President” cannot run for any elections other than the Party Presidency, unless he quits and contests any election only after three years of quitting.
3. Special powers of “Founding President”: The “Founding President” can add to or alter the party constitution at his discretion until there are at least 999 members of ASAP or until 31st August, 2011, whichever occurs later. This is important as ASAP has just been created and its’ charter as well as starting policies are still evolving. The “Founding President” can thereafter alter the ASAP constitution by suggesting changes that are approved by a ratio of 59:41 amongst the “Council of Chair”. The “Founding President” can dissolve the “Council of Chair” if such a move is approved by the “Chair of Members” by a ratio of 59:41.
4. Government Policies: In case of a Government being formed at any level by ASAP, the Government Policies will be determined and formulated by the “Council of Chair”. In case the members of any Government, that is, Commonwealth, State, Territory or Local Council, that belong to ASAP have any reservations to the party policies and are not willing to implement the same, those members will have to resign from the positions they won in any election as an ASAP candidate before they can quit ASAP. In such a scenario, their election as ASAP candidates will automatically stand cancelled and the “Party President” will forward their resignations (Unsigned if the case may be) to the relevant authorities. Whether they join another party or not is not ASAP’s concern but as they had won the election representing ASAP, they no longer have the right to occupy the post they won in that election and will have to re-contest for the same as independent candidates or candidates of another party.
In case of a need for a coalition with another party, the conditions to be met are:
1. Only ASAP will field candidates for all the Commonwealth Parliament seats while the coalition partner will support ASAP candidates.
2. Only the Coalition partner will field candidates for State Assemblies while ASAP will support it.
3. Both ASAP and Coalition partner will field equal number of candidates for Local Council elections, that is half the number of seats will be contested by ASAP and the other half by the Coalition. If the arrangement exists in next elections, the seats will be swapped. Any seat in access to the half will be contested by ASAP candidate.
4. Any seat becoming available in Commonwealth or Local Councils on account of death, resignation, health or other reasons, irrespective of the party that seat belonged to originally, a mid-term election will be contested only by ASAP candidates. For State Parliament, this rule will be in favour of the Coalition partner.
5. Any Government formed by ASAP will be run on ASAP policies while any government formed by the Coalition partner will be run according to Coalition partner policies.
These conditions cannot be changed, shall never be changed.
L) Reasoning behind these rules and policies:
ASAP has been founded with the objective of giving this world a new order that is not just workable but also in favour of the ordinary people, “Equalism”. In such a scenario it becomes really important not only to demarcate the policies and boundaries clearly but also to implement them strictly.
M) What happens if a party representative in Government is not happy with the party ideology?
Anyone who is not happy or is not comfortable with the party policies is free to leave the party at anytime. However, in case that person happens to be a sitting ASAP representative in any of the governments, that person will have to resign from the position he had acquired in any election on account of him being an ASAP candidate.
1. ASAP has neither been established to benefit businessmen nor expects to be supported by businessmen or media establishments, all of whom have political and business alignments. Funding will only be supporter based and innovative methods of generating funds and cutting costs will be promoted as long as they are not against the basic founding principle of ASAP, “Equalism”.
2. Members will be requested to use innovative methods like bringing plain A4 paper sheets with their choices written or printed, in case of any party sponsored voting. The party will generally rely on “Word of mouth” for promotion and working for the welfare of the ordinary people will be the top priority.
3. “ASAP has been established for the ORDINARY PEOPLE and the only one whose interests will be paramount will be ORDINARY PEOPLE!!”
Support me if YOU can
for collaboration on my projects (for English lyrics). If you have a youtube channel and you like the idea of a fusion production, please contact me at either of my two channels:
What everyone is saying: